View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

However, I will say, that I am incredibly surprised that Sisters of the Moon is making another return. But I don't think it is coming back because Stevie wants it back. I think it's coming back because Stevie probably didn't have a lot of rehearsal time with everything going on for 24k Gold. So she probably thought "well, I'll just do SOTM again for my deep cut." What I HOPE happens is she draws it out longer, makes it the rocker that it needs to be. Maybe Christine inspired them to alter the arrangement. The 2013 rendition was simply awful. I mean, it was really bad.

I Know I'm Not Wrong is SUPER lazy. He has played it to death. There are so many more fun choices from him. I was concerned when "Not that Funny" and "Eyes of the World" came back last year. I was bummed, actually. Super lazy. Blue Letter? Hello!

The highlight of this set will be Christine. The highlight of the whole show will be Christine. But they will all benefit from the 3rd singer. I think Stevie's voice will improve, she may even take more risks.

What I HOPE and THINK will happen is an extended version of this list. We can't see the whole thing and the other "official" posting seems bogus to me. I think all three of them will have 8 songs + Chain and WT. For Chris I think it will be Oh Daddy, Stevie: Stand Back, and who knows with Lindsey. Maybe something new?

However, I am excited about "You Make Loving Fun," absolutely one of my all time favorite Mac songs and simply a blast live. I remember seeing a video from the dance tour at the very end of the song the stage lights would shine in on Christine for those final notes and it seemed so exciting! I think it's awesome that "The Chain" is back in the opening slot. I would KILL to be in Minneapolis for opening night. I bet the crowd is going to go nuts when Christine comes out!