View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
don't know but the last tour had 24 i think.

setlist seems close to correct, because those are the songs announced on that FM instagram account in the last day (although they've been pulled since?), as well as order being visible in that RS pic. i think any one of us who paid attention would probably construct this exact same setlist.

so yes, the person who posted it can be a troll or in the know, really hard to tell when all the info is already out there, other than what songs were rehearsed.

anyway there seems to be 0 surprises in that setlist. possibly Little Lies was a bit unexpected because they've never played it live with LB, but it was one of their biggest hits so would make sense for a yet another Greatest Hits tour. and i was really hoping for Hold Me, also a huge hit, so that's a disappointment not seeing it mentioned in any announcements.
I think what we can see in the Rolling Stone photo is a safe bet, but I can see them switching the order around. When the "Say You Will Corkboard Setlist" was posted, they had "Eyes of the World" as the opener, which we know changed after opening night.

Now, the person who posted the second half of the set "Little Lies," "Gypsy," "Gold Dust" could be trolling. I think someone got overexcited when they saw the picture from RS.