View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
They could replace sisters of the moon with Angel. Unless Sisters of the moon has significance for Christine because she was one of Stevie's "sisters" with the half moon necklace.

Stevie's must play Tusk song should be Sara.

It would also be cool to get a Mirage song from Christine and Lindsey. It seems they only do Gypsy.
Is there a reason Stevie went so long not performing her songs on Tusk? Was it because the band thought negatively of the album? Her songs are so excellent, and Beautiful Child was definitely one of the highlights on the 2004 tour. I'd love to hear that one as well as Sara with Christine.

I think there was a misconception above, unless I was reading wrong. Brown Eyes is one of Christine's Tusk songs.

I know this is a greatest hits tour, but weren't Think About Me, Hold Me, Love in Store, and Little Lies hits?

There are probably 10 more songs we don't know from the picture. I'm betting Oh Daddy, Brown Eyes, Gold Dust Woman, Big Love, Landslide, Sara, and Gypsy are in there. Maybe Bleed to Love Her, one new song, Over My Head, or, if we're lucky some surprises... Crystal, Isn't It Midnight, Little Lies, Hold Me, Love in Store, Blue Letter, I Don't Want to Know, Seven Wonders (unless Stevie just doesn't want to do it/too much vocal wear), Beautiful Child, a pre-1975 song...

Last edited by bethelblues; 09-13-2014 at 08:53 AM..