Thread: real video LADY
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
Well....

One question.....Was it directed by a child? Like a 10 year old? I have seen 1st year NYU film school students do a better job than this crap.

One more question.... Who allowed this to happen? Obviously at the end of the day Stevie approved this, but I can't help but wonder why, in the last few years, does she continue to make one bad decision after another? She truly is becoming a train wreck.

I am so incredibly disappointed in her. She is the only artist i have ever really connected with. Yet, I grow more dis-enchanted by her every year. I can't figure out if it is because she has changed so much or I have changed or both.

It's just sad to watch. Even the way she looks has gotten "odd". For example, there is something wrong with her upper lip the past few years, it looks like she has had one too many Botox treatments and can't really move the upper lip. Her face recently has started to have that "octolady" look to it, the plastic surgeon is pulling too much, she is gonna end up with that " joker smile" if she keeps having work done by those LA surgeons......this last video broke whatever shred I was holding on to....

I am walking away now. After 35 years I can not keep watching this. I am done. Goodbye.

" I am dancing away from her now..."
it's funny, over the weekend I watched a movie Keanu Reeves made about the changes in the film industry and the move to digital cameras and how as they've gotten smaller and smaller they've allowed filmmakers a lot more flexibility in shooting movies. And they had several big name directors who made entire films-- films that won awards at Sundance and the like--COMPLETELY using handheld, consumer video cameras. And they were amazing. And of course, very inexpensive to shoot movies this way so film students can now make very intricate movies with their little video cameras. THey showed some of the films the students made and they were really, really impressive. So cost cannot be an excuse for bad videos anymore. I don't know if this one is bad, but it *is* incredibly dull. Maybe if the song were like 2 minutes, but it's FIVE FULL MINUTES of basically the same shot.