View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I had this really real-seeming dream last night of a small combat plane of some sort in flames coming down fast as I looked out the window on my street, only the street was different from my street but felt like my street in the dream. There were a bunch of different fires from it as it crashed (which shook the ground) including trees and some commercial building up the street. I hope this isn't a premonition, or something that happened somewhere while I was sleeping. People were upset, scared and somebody likely killed. There were a bunch of other vehicles in the sky not long afterward. Possibly all the news on the big Malaysian jet influenced me?

I had a strange dream about Herve Vilachez at the time he died. I was going around that day saying 'why was Herve Vilachez in my dreams and thoughts?' I thought I was going a bit soft in the head. Also I had a dream about a lottery ticket and I never buy them, but my Mother insisted so I did and won $1000 (and gave her $100). I'd like to have that dream again!