Thread: The Gay Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
I have no interest in being the token gay in a group. With straight guys, it's just awkward. I have exactly one straight guy friend, and he is unusually feminist and gay-positive; also, he his main interests do not include sports and cars.
Even though I'm usually the "token gay", I have surrounded myself with a fine set of the BEST straight guy friends. Like your friend, Markolas, they are all extremely gay friendly, artsy, nerdy, talented, intelligent and attractive...and not interested in sports whatsoever. They're all music buffs like myself. I couldn't have asked for a better group of buds.

On the other side, I have about 3 extremely close gay friends, but interestingly enough, all three friendships started after I had slept with all of them. Funny how that happens. It's like being sexually intimate brought as closer together to realize we should just be friends and nothing more.

I've got both straight AND gay girlfriends out the wazzoo!!! I've always felt more comfortable hanging with the girls, as most gay men do, in my experience.