View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post
The black and white promo poster would have been an excellent choice for the album cover, especially considering "Street Angel" was inspired by an old black and white movie. This would have been very fitting indeed. .
I have the that black and white poster! It is so much better than the cover. I also have a color poster, with a different pose.

I get livid when I look at the booklet. What a hack job! I tend to rail against piss-poor lyric sheets. More often than not, they are not presented properly. And let it known, ellipses have no place in lyrics. You don't sing ellipses, nor are they indicative of anything. Chris Nicks took the whole thing to a new low hackneyed level.
And repeating the chorus three times is not needed. The standard is to identify the chorus with "Chorus:" and then "Repeat chorus."

On the Nix Fix, most her song lyrics are there. It kills me to see how badly they are presented. I want to go in and clean them up for the sake of integrity. Most people don't see or care. I do.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 06-18-2014 at 08:54 PM..