View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVielhaber View Post
Well this may be a recent development. Maybe a recent conversation they had. I don't think it's something they knew all along. I'd say their interviews over the past 2 months seem to imply they didn't. In fact, Lindsey said as much in the initial interviews following the tour announcement. But I think even those of us who were skeptical were hoping they would reach some kind of an agreement about it and they did, supposedly. It was just frustrating that no one would a give a confirmation to that effect which is why I think this is a recent thing. Even then, there seems a bit of a skeptical tone in Lindsey's voice when he said it.
I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear their conversations. I can only imagine the nasty,sarcastic tone and words used during that phone call between Bucky and Stevie-"what the f..k Stevie?We've got some great momentum going for this record and,as usual,your diva pain in the ass has to go and screw it all up.But thanks for assuring us that you'll be here after you're off of your power trip.But we're still going to practically bang each other on stage this tour,right?" These two-it never ends