View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

.....Most women her age can just go to the grocery store in stretch polyester. ....

Michele

Oh my! Obviously you don't live in California or New York City where a 65 yr old person is still considered healthy, active and vibrant and does not wear "middle America" poly. She is only 65, not 80....lol. In my world you are not old and wearing poly until you are in your 80's, if ever. Although I guess as you get older your perspective of what is old and what is young changes, but the culture and the people you are around make a huge difference in that perspective as well. Some women consider any woman young enough to still carry tampons in their purse "very young". LOL. I stand by my belief that something is not right with Stevie....we can make all the excuses in the world for her but it doesn't change her odd behavior....maybe I am just starting to look at her in a different light because I don't buy into all the excuses for her behavior anymore. Maybe.....

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.

Last edited by reebokandlace; 04-16-2014 at 01:26 PM..