View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default The top cat is a male - Let's call it John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
This is why.I cant blame her.

Sorry guys.......
Chis is joining the four for the last hurrah IMO. John McVie, it seems to me, had more smiles on his face (the 2nd is Mick) during the Today show airing last month - Why?.... Because he misses her and she him more than all the rest IMO.

Drinking too much alcohol as John has done in the past, can lead to alcohol poisoning and types of liver problems. Regular, heavy alcohol use can damage the liver and possibly cause cancer (no one knows what cancer john has). However, he didn't look well to me (more tan the rest), and more than not he wanted Chris to join the band for a final last hurrah (IMO).

Stevie does owes Chris for the OK to join the band and her success in 1975, so it's pay back time. If Stevie ever reject Chris rejoining FM this year, Stevie legacy would be damaged, or put it this way, she would not like it also, if ever it was leaked out in the future.

You have to be blind and deaf not to see who wants the attention for the past 15 years of FM (Buckingham would stand there on the stage to listen to her yapping minutes on end) appearance after appearance for 15 years. There was always one person in the audience shouting Chris name so the four of them knew it was a winner, the only question was how much was the ticket charge would be?

The top cat is a male - Let's call the cat John, life a bitch as the bottom cat found out.