View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCANELOS View Post
I've been following responses to the news that FM is touring and the excitement that people have purchased tickets. I'm somewhat confused. Doesn't the price of the tickets have anyone other than me a little angry. I've been a fan for almost 40 years ( yes I am old, like the Mac themselves). I am a professional but I can't see the value in paying 800+ for a two hour show. When I saw FM in the 70's, I paid under $10 (I still have my ticket stub) for what I know was and will always a better show than what they can put on now. I understand inflation and higher costs but enough. This is just one more way that this country is going to hell in a hand-basket when the elitists are now running rock and roll.
IT SUCKS! and reminds me of this ..27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

the price is what people are willing to spend and it's only going to go higher.
I can easily afford 2 front row from stub hub and not sacrifice for it but I won't, no one is worth that and and if I couldn't the thought of putting myself into debt to see a group of aging rock stars puts me off I like them I have been to every tour since Rumours( i skipped SYWtour felt it was past what i am "willing " to spendback then ) but for 200 dollars or more I want to be touched inappropriately!

I swore off the arena shows after last year's tour everyone is out to out do each other Motley Crue has set the bar at $3,999.00 for their farewell tour I'm DONE .

Last edited by olive; 04-05-2014 at 07:29 AM..