View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Some of this stuff I'm reading is crazy.... Can someone help me connect the dotes?

What I'm confused about is, why would fans be dissapointed when they first saw Stevie? Were they not aware that she had gained weight? I mean I would be very suprised if I had no idea that Stevie was 30 pounds heavier and then saw her on stage like that. Not to be cruel, because I am not think myself, but I can understand how that might take away from a concert. You know what I mean? If you have no idea someone has gained a lot of weight that could be on your mind for a while, making it hard to focus on the actual songs. Just an idea. I don't really know.

Also, were people really suprised to see Stevie looking so great on the Dance concert video? I mean was it like she went into hiding so she would come back looking excellent and prove everyone wrong? Or did she just pretty much stay out of the press?

The only reason I have all these questions is because I was about 8 years old during the Street Angel tour. I started being a fan during the Dance tour and now I have pretty much become a huge fan. I still have not learned everything about the bands history though...

Thanks for all the help...

We were frail...
Save us...