View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I think she'll be there at the beginning. This recording is different than the others. She's not going to miss it. She's not touring with David Grohl -- well, she might, but she'll be in the studio with FM first.

She may have indicated she wouldn't be there, because she might be mad at someone, but she'll be there.

Michele
So what do you think Mick meant by his comment regarding Christine joining "most of the band" in the studio in March? Who won't be there? I just can't see any of them sitting out Christine's return. Even if John is dealing with his cancer treatment, I have to imagine he'll want to pop in some. I don't get the impression that much of anything stops John from doing what he sets his mind to doing. Obviously Mick will be there at all costs. I imagine Stevie wouldn't miss the opportunity, either. Lindsey has been the one anxious to record an album, and he's become the defacto head of the band since Mick's ouster as band manager decades ago. So you know he'll be there.