View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
I was just wondering about LB’s touring ‘rhythm’…Now would usually be the time – after a big succe$$ful FM tour, for LB to be free to go more into solo, underground mode and enjoy the creative freedom he experiences during that time…but with the return of CM, he’s right back into the Mac with new CM songs and a new tour. Esp given his recent recognition/collabs with more cutting-edge artists (more like-minded ‘left side of the palette’ I guess you could say), I wonder if he’s working on Mac stuff enthusiastically, or with more of a sense of legacy/last tour, and just doing the work?? I mean, I guess he’s able to juggle both, as he has for years, but I was pondering his real mindset around now. Have any of his public comments alluded to his feelings about going back to the studio and tour w reunited FM?
He has to re-assess because he wrote and recorded 8 new songs with the Fleetwood Mac popfeel in mind, just to push Stevie over to do another Mac-album. Now that Chris is back, Stevie will be in, and he'd automaticly feel that he has to conquer the mainstreamfeel of the other two, I guess. But he already wrote new, I presume not-so-edgy songs, with another mindset than he is in now.

To be in his head now must be pretty bouncy.