View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
although as LB said, Mick would love to have the opportunity to drum live on Gift of Screws, but that song may be too left field for the Mac set.
I'd love to see GOS, not necessarily with FM. But if they put it in I couldn't complain too much. It's so short that I don't think it would disrupt an FM show or be as incongruent as Come was. It's over before you know it.

I don't know if playing it requires something differently than his other songs do, but I've never seen Lindsey look quite like he does during that song. It almost reminds me of trying to hold a power drill and you have to concentrate with all your might, as it vibrates through you, because the force is such that if you loosen up it could knock you flat on your face.

As for Christine, for the crowd I'd choose Gotta Hold On Me and I'd love that for myself too, but I'd also love a selection from Meantime. But I actually think it would be a good thing to bring Gotta Hold back to everyone's memory. It's been forgotten and I'd love to feel that, "hey I remember that" ripple.

But I'm not actually in favor of them doing solo songs. They have enough unheard Mac songs. Stevie can keep her Stand Back and there are other things I want from Christine and Lindsey.

Michele