View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
And I truly want a re-mastered, repackaged, B/N album with bonus material. the time is now for all our FMac Dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post
This is the best post I've seen in weeks! I love the enthusiasm...seems like everyone is in a tizzy and we don't even really know what is going on yet! I like the idea that we can have it all...I think it is amazing that we get to see the Fab 5 line up that hasn't been around for 17 years! Like Christine or not, she is a huge part of Fleetwood Mac and their history....those shows are going to be special and they don't necessarily have to change the dynamics that greatly.

After seeing how great Stevie and Linds are getting along...I could see them going on as BN in the future and maybe doing a tour or several tours together. This could be it for Fleetwood Mac if its going to be a farewell tour, but all Lindsey wants to do is play and make music and Stevie has said she's going to be singing Rhiannon when she's 80. That being said, I think I agree that there is hope we can have it all!
That would be awesome!