View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
my feelings exactly. All of what you said.

Wonder whether all people lamenting that current reincarnation is stale have seen them in concert in 2013? Because they were tight and rocking, far from stale.

That said,i was one of the lucky people who got to see them a lot last year- and so I've seen enough of the 4 in 2013, and would not go see them again in 2014 if it was the same configuration. If Christine is back, I definitely want to experience the version of the greatest hits performed by the 5. Plus I think we will actually get Lindsey solo back muchfaster if Christine tours with them this summer than if it's still just the 4 in the summer and then they follow that with a full fledged return of the 5.
If Christine tours this summer, I think it would just be for band sea legs and that a full fledged return of the 5 would still happen later. I don't think the Mac is going to finish up any faster whether she appears this summer or later. I'd take this summer as a season preview. But I guess it depends on what their schedule is this summer. I would expect for it to be very light. If it's heavy, then I see your point.

Michele