View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sywlindseyfan View Post
So, this may be an interesting topic.

We all have heard Christine's songs live and in an actual setlist, but hw will they change up the atmosphere now that most of the population didn't realize Christine was in the band.
I hope I'm making sense. I mean how will the arena feel listening to a Lindsey song, or Stevie, and then head into "Little Lies"? (hopefully) Or, even "Over My Head", it's definitely a curve ball. But, of course, I'm sure it's been done before for many years, I guess I just haven't experienced it myself. Soon shall though!!!

Let me know if this should be transitioned to the "Rumours" forum.
Not sure... I personally haven't seen them live with her sadly but I took my mom and cousin to the Toronto show and my mom kept asking me "Where's the other blonde."
I had to tell her there was only one now :/ Then I had to explain to her that she just moved back to England for a long break before she starting assuming the worst.
There were evening a few people older than me in line for mercy that asked me why she wasn't on any of the tees (probably because i was head to toe in black chiffon and I looked like a mini Stevie myself back then when I had my blond hair)
I think it will be much different. As Lindsey has said, since she's left they've made it into more of a rock band and if Christine came back it'd be different because the member that added that taste of pop and blues to it so I think if she does there will be massive changes.
Hopefully positive minor changes