View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
Oh Deeshere you made me pick it up and start to finish it. That was a lot of info. Thank you for posting it. What about the incident where Carol tells Lindsey something about Stevie and he goes and whispers something in Stevie's ear on the plane and how it made Stevie's eyes buldge out and set her in her place. I wonder what was said. It's bad but the more I read this thread about Carol, the more I just dislike her. I guess it had to feel horrific to stand next to Stevie, watch her being adored by millions and be so talented and all you were was a girlfriend who tagged along to concerts and hung out at Lindsey's house and had no career and was really ugly next to Stevie. Ewwwwww that was so bad, I just had to type it, sorry. I guess she was ok looking. No, really she wasn't at all. Sorry. Next to Stevie, Carol was just gawd awful. Can't help it. I love how Carol likes to mention everytime someone tells her she looked beautiful in the book etc, that made me puke. I have had people tell me I looked great before, but it would never go in my book, even if it was Christ who said it. I guess I have a lot of youtube searching to do tonight. In the end I believe carol's life was miserable during that time due to, just Stevie's energy being around.
You know we had a thread here about the plastic surgery documentary that Carol was in. It was posted on youtube. I think you would like to see it very much.

Michele