View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That's true and if we look at the Rock Family Tree interview, John made the choking gesture in sequence with Stevie's comment about attacking Lindsey, not about Lindsey then chasing Stevie down the block and throwing her onto the car.

What Stevie and Mick said was that Lindsey threw Stevie onto the hood of the car, not that he choked her. Stevie did say that Lindsey was going to kill her and she thought he was going to kill her and she told him her father and brother would have their revenge on him if he did kill her, if Fleetwood Mac didn't avenge her first.

So maybe people assume that the only way he could have been about to kill her is if he choked. But he could have just as easily been looking for a rock from the driveway to smash into her head -- if he was trying to kill her, which he probably wasn't exactly.

Mick for his part didn't seem to think Stevie was near death, but he did helpfully wonder if Lindsey was going to slap her.

Michele
Your right. I because I had heard previous allegations that Lindsey choked Ken and Carol, when I read Stevie' s story about her fight with Lindsey and she said she thought he was going to kill her I guess I assumed he had choked her too, but Stevie never really did say Lindsey choked her,so I was wrong about that