View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Can we PLEASE let this one thread, just this ONE thread, not be about Stevie Nicks? This is about Christine McVie returning to Fleetwood Mac after nearly 17 years of absence. This is HUGE. We never thought it would happen. And it looks like it just might now. Can we keep it to that? Christine's return deserves better respect than this thread is giving her.

We should be talking about where Chris goes from here. Where would the band record a new album? LA? England Hawaii? Does this mean Chris might return to the US in some capacity? Would the band record an album or tour with her first? Was there a watershed event that could have happened in Chris life to precipitate her wanting to rejoin the band? What do we think Chris would have to say about an outside producer for a new album? Would she write songs from scratch for a new album, or would she simply modify the ones she's been recording for her solo album we've heard about? There are so, so many questions I have... and none of them have anything to do with Stevie freaking Nicks.
Bravo!!! The whole FM section is starting to look like a bunch of teenage girls fighting over which member of their favorite boy band is the best. Our beautiful girl is back. I remember buying ITM as soon as it was realised, and playing it to death. The production was lame, but her ability to craft a perfect pop-rock song is unbeatable. It had the sound component that Fleetood Mac lacks since she left. I pee of happiness a little every time I remember what greatnes might come out when those five combine again. Fleetwood Mac are one of the rare bands in wich all band members compliment each other musicaly to such a high degree.