View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I wonder if it would be less actual dollars or just less of a percentage. Having Christine back would command a higher ticket price (how much, I don't know), so it's possible that Stevie would make the same with Christine than without. Either way, I'm sure she's not as concerned about the money as she is getting Christine back in the band at this point. Also, I wonder if it would be "one last time" or if there would be more.
I don't know. They might make less. I'm not sure that they could command a higher ticket price, because I don't think the average concert goer (not us) values her return that much. I don't know if the average concert knew she was gone. I don't think they would feel, "I wouldn't pay this extra $20 for a ticket, if it wasn't for Christine." Of course, WE say that, but we are the few, the proud, the Marines.

But if Christine doesn't return they won't be touring again until 2016 anyway. I'm not saying that there is any validity to Stevie's 3 year rule, but I do think Lindsey and Mick couldn't have gotten the band back together for another tour before that and Lindsey has wanted an album, but I don't know if he was making any headway in convincing Stevie. So, if he has less of a percentage with Christine, it's still MORE than he would have gotten without her return.

Michele