View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Having said all that, I think any animosity he has comes from his disappointment of her complete and utter disappearance. When someone you "are very fond of" just up and leaves.... well it would be impossible not to have some anger about that.

As far as her re-joining them.. he better be open arms on that. One, they sound so much better with her. Two, it could be epic for all 5. Three, Nicks/Buckingham have become a bit stale. I'm not a fan of the EP in any way shape or form.
yes and yes.

about EP, i don't know. i kinda hate it that LB went back to the formula there, but i really don't understand how all the people who seem to be so fond of FM formula dislike it so much. i think Christine herself said she's writing more of her formulaic songs these days... so it seems her and LB somehow agreed that's what they may do with the FM album if it ever comes to fruition. and i think John's illness puts it all in perspective and they actually will finish that album that the men of mac started.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"