View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:01 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Lindsey makes the money for FM

Lindsey, ever the leader of FM is the business leader, wanted to finish the end of the set list and wrap up the performance. There is a whole crew of people supporting the performance on stage and there is a lot of money involved with full cycle of a performance. The lighting, audio and security, clean-up people etc. all are contracted for so many minutes (hours before and hours after the performance) and they get paid for those allotted times. If the performance exceeds the time it cuts into their contract. I believe he was more interested in completing the show within the contracted time period.

Lindsey is the driver and makes the money for FM band, and he stood there looking at the love shared by Stevie and Chris extending and exceeding the time. I'm sure he felt her presence and the audience love for Chris. In the past comments, Lindsey must have felt a bit of ill will about Chris leaving the Band in 98. All of that must have been his mind at that time when he looked into the audience, not so for Mick and Stevie. Mick is NOT the onstage manager of the band and I dare say NOT Stevie.

Love is cold and money does not feel love. Stevie can talk and dance on stage for ever, and not think about what Lindsey must think about. The rehearsing of the band takes its toll at their age. I believe that is why Lindsey looked away and wanted to move on ---- JMHO.

Last edited by ironman_01701; 11-14-2013 at 06:23 AM..