View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Heart Without You - A Collection (that's love, baby)

I have a feeling there might be a few less BN related contributions here for yet another few days and, in light of that, decided now would be a good time to start collecting together all the Without You introductions (and performances) from this tour. I'll try and post one city's worth every day. I think I've found most of them but we'll see how we go. Feel free to add more videos or chime in and comment on anything as I go.

I'll embed all the YouTube clips, unless I couldn't find them again (I re-name when I download so relocating clips can be difficult). However, I'll also include a mediafire download for all the introductions just in case you can't be bothered or don't know how to download straight from YouTube and want a permanent copy...

Oh, and I'm also not using the American dating method because it messes with my head. So, dates for gigs will be set out as Day/Month instead of Month/Day. Onwards and upwards!

_

04/04/2013 - Columbus

Songs

Intros/Songs

Downloads

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p...bus_(6.05).mp4 [06.05 minutes, 13 MB]
2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/fi...bus_(6.02).mp4 [06.02 minutes, 23 MB]

What Was Said

S: ...on YouTube, because that’s where we found it in 2010

S: In my show I get to talk a lot; in this show, not so much!

S: ...which was really why he asked Lindsey first, and me, because we were a package deal, secondly, to join Fleetwood Mac

S: This is also, probably, the nicest words that I ever wrote about the two of us and I’m very proud of it because it really does tell you what an amazing time we had during that time and what a blast Lindsey and I had growing up together in San Francisco and Los Angeles and it was a beautiful thing

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"