View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I truly believe Stevie was beside herself with joy. She wanted to show the fans, "Look what I found!!" I could feel her joy thru the youtubevideo. I wonder what Michele's opinion is... or anyone else that was there..
My opinion is not that she was trying to steal Christine's thunder, but that she was hogging Christine and trying to steal her from everyone else, so that it was more about the 2 of them than the 5 of them. I find that a little annoying because as far as Stevie and Christine go, I don't really think of them as one of the couples in FM of any significance and certainly not one that I was looking to see reunited. I'd put Stevie and Lindsey, Christine and John, Christine and Lindsey, John and Mick and even Lindsey and Mick above Stevie and Christine as far as duo strength goes. Stevie acted that night as if it was, "Here we are, Christine and Stevie, together again." Really?

Anyway, the second night was a much more "a little Christine for everyone" event. Stevie stood back a little and shared and Christine very quickly got with John and Lindsey too, right out of the gate, they bolted over too, so it wasn't so much an isolated thing as the night before.

Michele