View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ok, now that I'm sober, I can reflect...

How does ????????? go from a Virgin to Miss Bestiality in one episode. Huh? This may turn into last season. And the incest thing, so unnecessary, it was just put in for shock value.

Love Emma Roberts, Kathy Bates and Fiona... The way they use Kathy Bates to make observations about the present is really good. Crying over Obama. Did not see that coming but laughed my head off. The scenes with Emma and Fiona were just great!!!!!

Lily Rabe - her character is turning out to be the most intriguing. She is the perfect obsessed Stevie fan. She uses her music as an escape and crutch.

Angela Bassett feels like a voodoo queen stereotype or something. She has lived longer than Fiona. She should be more thoughtful. Is Angela Bassett supposed to be the bad guy? Feels like Fiona should be evil one. Obviously Mr. Minotaur is this year's Bloodyface. There feels like there is something under the surface of Angela's character that they will NOT show this season.

Are they going to give Nan something to do? She has an interesting character but it doesn't feel like she is going to be utilized. I hope we are in for a big surprise.