View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 04:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
In response to the last post, I have always wanted that and most of all Bob wanted it. See what you can do to make it happen. Fleetwood Mac Won't work with me because I have worked so hard to get Bob inducted to the RRHOF so they have deleted him comlpletely from those years. I personally think it is cruel and vindictive, but you can think what you want. I just don't get it. They don't have to like me, but they should all care about Bob Welch and the true "CHAIN" and the true history of FM without deleting so many years that got them where they are today. <3
Thank you for your message, Wendy. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything about getting an official release since I am simply a fan, but I can at least fill that hole that was missing in terms of getting a condensed representation of these eras, which are sadly very often overlooked in FM's history. Honestly, I think it's criminal that Bob wasn't inducted (and as a huge, huge Christine fan, saddened and disappointed when I found out she had a major role on this outcome) in the RRHOF, and is overlooked in the band's history.

My main goal with these polls is to determine what songs define this era, and allows people to fill the missing gap.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie