View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceface View Post
I have a lot of projects that I want to work on and Fleetwood Mac is top priority but I don't want to get my hopes up, I don't personally know any Mac members but it is something that I will passionately pursue and I do want to make it into a biopic but not anything on TV. I want to make it work so bad and into a film or maybe more! And I am asking all of you because y'all are fans, I know what I want to see, but what do you guys want to see? Every little detail counts!
staceface....Welcome to the Ledge!
Although I admire you enthuesiasm, and I also think it IS A Wonderful idea, my vision is a FM Musical...like Jersey Boys/American Idiot style. There was an original post by me (prob) 6 monthes ago....but I can't go back and retrieve the link. Michelle or Mod, a little help here?

IMHO a movie may be too cumbersome and as others have posted, 2 hours is simply Not enough time unless it was a mini-series. IMO FM is TOO Good for the small screen, anyway. I would love to work with Mick on a Musical, a Journey of the entire band until present-time. Unfortunatly for me, my background and degree is in the business area....Not Liberal Arts

However I still think it's a great idea and could really bring in the top-box-office sales and reviews that Mick so covets (and realistically needs) to support his family, winery, and restaurant. LOL.

BTW, other Ledgies....didn't Mick reveal in a recent (video) interview that he WAS considering the thought of a Musical? Not sure which interview this was but maybe the Playboy one, if any of it was caught on camera?

Best of luck staceface! Keep us all posted when this will come out! I would shell over good money to see this in the Theatre, Big Screen, and even the Video version!