View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:12 AM
Ledgie

Wow - tall order. I don't think you could cover the entire band history in 2 hours - it would have to be a mini-series! But I think a couple of options:
1. Through Mick's eyes through the years, with 'chapters' for each major change of lead guitarists... or
2. Focus on the S&L years only, through Mick's eyes, but add some Mick flashbacks to pay homage to the earlier incarnations.
3. Only cover the S&L years, but viewing them as a group of 5, rather than through Mick's eyes specifically. Actually the description of them that is in the CAH book intro - and I kinda doubt she herself formulated this part, but - about them representing 5 different medieval type characters, would be a good way to think of the group, I think.
4. I think the S&L dynamic is more than enough for its own story, and you would have to really choose either Fleetwood Mac as a whole OR S&L story on its own.
That's my top of mind - it's interesting to speculate, as they are at that age, it seems when people start thinking of these things-