View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Risking to have another post deleted (third in a row), I will try o explain my opinion in the most subtle way I can. I don't mind criticism towards my favorite artists, in this case Stevie Nicks. i don't consider her to be a flawless supreme being. I myself criticise her whenever I feel a need to do that, and boy, there were many occasions. What I don't understand is somebody trying to set global standards whats right, and wrong in music in a group of people with different standards and tastes. Music is an art people emotionally connect to, and identify with. There are no rights of wrongs in that. By ridiculing art many people find so close to their hearts, you are indirectly ridiculing their emotions. Giving instructions how one should feel attending a live show is preposterous. My opinion is that this should be a place to share positive experiences about a band we all obviously love, instead of competing who is right, and who is wrong. I am sorry if I offended anyone on this board, but I don't think this is a place where fans should compete in superiority of their favorite members. I waited since my teens to see my favorite band, and instead of sharing my experience with people who can truly understand that fantastic feeling, I got caught in the middle of a Stevie vs Lindsey fight. I don't address anyone specific, but hey people, cant we just enjoy what we have and love, rather then spit venom at each other. Shouldn't that be the purpose of this thread.

P.S. I am asking the moderator to leave my comment, because i really don't think its offensive to anyone. I am just trying to calm a situation that's getting uglier, and uglier...