This is a pipedream, but if I had my way, things would go like this. Assuming they headline Glastonbury
1. Christine announces that she rejoins the band and would record a new album with them.
2. The four-piece finishes the tour, and Christine joins them for Vegas.
3. They then work on a new album between January and May (see, this is a pipe dream
4. They release said album and use the Glastonbury gig as their major vehicle.
5. Album sells like hotcakes, then they do a limited engagement of select cities and release a live DVD.
Kaching, kaching, kaching!