View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
3 of my bestfriends were pulled up before (the infamous "we're legal" girls). Luckily in their case they are indeed real die hard fans (one having even flown cross country for the show!) and know everything and have histories following the band and Stevie solo, which actually everyone in my close group of friends has.
see - so happens that big fans get pulled upfront too! although "we are legal" girls do not need any security guy to show them the way to the stage . they made their way there even without being asked in Jones Beach, the same as my little group. they were great and certainly contributed to the show being interactive and getting slightly of its regular course, which is always fun!

lindsey interacted with them because they were engaging him, the interaction didn't start from him. he interacted with bunch of other people too, at that show, young and old, male and female. of course he was flattered and slightly frazzled when propositioned by 18-year olds, what man wouldn't be?

and just if anybody's wondering, these girls are not blonde, so that's not a prerequisite.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"