View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post
I should not be bothered by these videos but they totally give me the perception that Kristen doesn't like Stevie or something lol...I would sooo love to know what her and Stevie's thoughts about each other actually are.

During all the Lindsey songs she's dancing and singing along, during the Stevie songs she looks like she is gossiping with a friend and maybe even making fun of Stevie.

I remember seeing some posts from fans who encountered Kristen and said that she wasn't that pleasant and was even snickering at some of the Lindsey fans. I feel like I am trying so hard not to hate her but this is fueling the fire for me! Please tell me I am not alone in this. Like is this chick ever nice?
I agree with you. (IMO) I detect some push and pull between Kristen and Stevie too. I don't think Kristen strongly dislikes Stevie, but I don't think she likes her around her husband. Kristen really doesn't smile in any of the videos (not that she has too), she claps and kind dances around, but It seems to me that it's done more for show than for enjoyment, because (IMO) she doesn't seem to be having a really good time. Maybe an OK time.

Stevie is doing her usual thing, but I love when she turns around during Don't Stop and her and Lori start singing and pointing to each other " yesterday's gone"

I'm trying to be impartial about her too, because I've never met Kristen either, so I can't say what she's really like personally. I've only read what other people that have met her have said. I seen some say she's friendly, but not very warm (but she could be kind of reserved). Then I have seen people that have said she's really not friendly at all. Like I said, I really don't know what she's like in person, but I would guess that once she get's to know you, she would be nice, but who knows.

Last edited by Deeshere; 09-10-2013 at 10:03 PM..