View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Ledgie

Thanks Doody so much for this amazing link regarding The Holy Grail Peter`s guitar!

This is so far the best guitar review i ever saw!

Phil Harris, a great story teller, did a great justice to that guitar! Loved the opening cut and also "All Your Love". Thanks for the history lesson on a classic guitar that
has been such an important part of music history.

Here are some of great comments for this video:

".....so glad this guitar is back in england, that much closer to maybe peter having a go on her again.kind of reminds me of the legend of king arthur who was the only one who could wield excaliber.no disrespect to the late great gary moore,who wailed on this axe, but in peters hands it was other worldly......."

"..... jpalberthoward9 1 month ago

Man, you really hit a raw nerve when you bring that up! Don't you hate those dickheads? They start bidding wars at auctions, they drive the prices of all the coolest instruments so high that no musician can ever afford them again, and then lock them away in airtight vaults where they're not likely to be seen, heard, or played again in this lifetime! Yeah, OK, I know, free market, bottom line, blah, blah, blah, say anything against it and you're a communist, etc. It still burns my ass...."

"... Pleeve Pleeviite 1 month ago

Give this guitar back to Peter Green! No one else deserve to keep it and play except Peter Green. And screw the dirty dollar bills.."

"... straight2helll 1 month ago

Thank You to whomever owns this guitar today for allowing it to be shown and played you spent a lot of money on it and you have the right as owner to do whatever you want with it but I tip my hat to you for sharing it with all the Peter Green ,Gary Moore ,and Les Paul fans..."

"... AmDsus2Fmaj7Am 1 month ago

The owner must be Joe Bonamassa Only he would buy it and do this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!