View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, we can't help but be nostalgic, can't we? I love the current incarnation of the Mac, but IMO there's really something missing without Chris in there.

Yes, it's a bloody business. Yes, the aim is money. Yes, we know the ideas here are unrealistic (though Gail's idea would be the most realistic one among them). However, as I stated on the OP, it's just a hypothetical scenario. We're just having a little fun with the ideas here because it's really really great to fantasize a little bit (deep down we all know everything written above is not really gonna happen ) A Christine McVie solo album is a far more likely thing than her recording with the band at this point, especially since it's been confirmed that she is indeed writing new music.

Although I definitely think that Chris' touring days are over, I still wish the five of them would record a new album again no matter how the events transpire. Maybe extend that to a one-off concert with all the five of them there, but that's already stretching it, realistically speaking, so I'll stop there. But who knows what's gonna happen after the London shows? Maybe they'll find a way to record the album with her. Maybe they'll go on without her. It's all up in the air.

Honestly, though, why haven't they done this yet? Oh right, all the money is on touring. And our songbird refuses to tour.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie

Last edited by applebucked; 08-30-2013 at 07:44 AM..