Los Angeles
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Miami
London
Manchester
Birmingham
Paris
This is a great list. If they absolutely MUST tour, it must only be a limited engagement so not to overwhelm our lady and not have her run to the nearest vomitorium. Although I would throw in a few Asian/Australian cities to that list.

Quote:
If she suffers severe airplane anxiety, pump her full of Xanax, OR get her to the states on a ship. Once on the mainland, she can travel by BUS for 4 weeks.
And I think one of the other members should bloody join her. I'm thinking John, or Stevie. I know John would jump at a chance to travel by water.

Also, if they're this concerned about money, cutting down on the livin' large AND making changes to the performance would do wonders.
-Drop the backing band and strip it down to just the 5 of them (perhaps an additional percussionist/guitarist for certain tracks).
-Spice up the setlist, throw in a few songs not performed live before (Straight Back!), or maybe Chris can also throw in an ITM song (Friend, You Are and Forgiveness could be a great choice) done Mac-style
-Play theaters/clubs. More expensive than arenas, but at least we get a more intimate experience.
-More unscripted banter, yo!
-This is just me, but I would love for Chris and Lindsey to switch up instruments for one song. Her on guitar, him on keys.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie

Last edited by applebucked; 08-29-2013 at 09:34 PM..