View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Madison Blues is a three-disk box set released in 2003 of recordings from the post-Peter Green transitional period. It starts off with a set of four songs by Christine with the band with whom she recorded her solo record. The four songs are "Hey Baby," "It's You I Miss," "Gone Into the Sun," and "Tell Me You Need Me." Any list of all of Christine's songs should have those. (I personally think "Gone Into the Sun" is a great, great song.)

Much of the rest of the compilation consists of live recordings, some of which feature vocals by Christine. Some of the live songs she sings also appear as studio recordings, but there is one live song ("Lonely Without You") that to my knowledge isn't on any of her studio recordings, so I'd include that on a definitive list, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Another song to add to the list is "Come Out To Play," the unreleased track from In the Meantime.
Thanks for that information, nicepace. I might I have to call on you in the future as a Christine expert.

I'll add these songs - Hey Baby; It's You I Miss; Gone Into the Sun; Tell Me You Need Me; Lonely Without You - in a poll by themselves titled Madison Blues, after her Chicken Shack songs and before the Christine Perfect album.

I'll add "Come Out to Play" to the In the Meantime poll.

Anything else Ledgies, let me know!