Thread: Australia?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wed 22nd May, 2013 in International News Faster Louder
[Click to see the image]

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/...rmed-by-pixels

Does a pixelated image posted on Live Nation’s Facebook wall confirm that Fleetwood Mac will be touring Australia in 2013?

So far only North American and European dates have been announced for the band’s world tour – their first since 2009 – but Stevie Nicks recently told Rolling Stone they were planning a whopping 15 shows in Australia this year. Now thanks to the magic of Photoshop and some super sleuthing from forum member liquidtopaz3 it looks likely that Live Nation will be announcing that tour imminently.

The administrator of Live Nation’s Facebook page posted the following pixelated image along with a note reading: “I’ve got some news I’m bursting to tell you, but this is all the boss is letting me share with you. I’ll try to gouge some more info for you tomorrow.” It looks suspiciously like Fleetwood Mac’s new EP Extended Play, dontchya think?

Fleetwood Mac’s aptly titled Extended Play contains three new Lindsey Buckingham tracks – ‘Sad Angel’, ‘It Takes Time’ and ‘Miss Fantasy’ – and a revamped version of ‘Without You’, originally written by Stevie Nicks for the Buckingham Nicks project. It’s the Mac’s first new music since 2003’s Say You Will. “Big, long albums don’t seem to be what everybody wants these days,” Nicks said in a recent Billboard interview. But they haven’t entirely ruled out a full-length follow-up. ”[Let’s] see if the world does want more music from us,” Nicks said. “If we get that feeling, that they do want another 10 songs, we can reassess.”