View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
In case anyone is wondering when the show starts, well, it starts when Elle has finished knocking everyone over, including the security guard, to get to her place of worship in front of Lindsey.
lol Eugene - hey, that guard said he'll let us go as soon as the lights go down and then he tried to stop me (lol) to go to the stage. unacceptable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviegirl View Post
My sis, (who has been to many SN shows with me but hasn't seen FM in a very long time, said, "Wow! That boy is amazing and is seriously putting in work!" about Lindsey. He was so
good, I will make a point to see him the next time he goes out solo.
Please don't miss this beautiful, beautiful show. I promise you that the videos are not doing it justice.
yup, Lindsey was just as good and just as much into it and working it as at his solo shows (except at Mac shows he cannot play as much / redirect the show off the audience... but then again he has much more time to interact off the mic when it's not all just hinging on him like at the solo shows). and that's why these people (you know, "his cult!' lol) have been following him around the globe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Lindsey looked very appreciative that his cult turned out for the show. He did a lot of talking; Stevie, not so much.

Silver Spring, my favourite FM song, is too slow, and perhaps lacks the intensity of the definitive version from The Dance DVD.

The beer runs and exodus to the bathrooms during Not That Funny and the new songs was really annoying. Perhaps FM should only play on school nights.
as he should be!!

well, he sang SS to his cult (apparently we are haunting him ), maybe that was the problem (cult members didn't mind)

Not That Funny was tight rocking and intense - perfect!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"