View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

here is a vid i took of SOTM. the sound isn't great because i was right under her mic and directly next to a speaker that was pumping out ridiculous amounts of lindsey's guitar and lori's backup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZYIGeRl7A

a couple of things i noticed-the ending of SOTM, her tempo was off. she also said it hadn't been played since 1979, to which i had to correct her. she probably didn't hear me, though, so the next venue will get the same spiel lol

stevie messed up a word or two on say goodbye but it went unnoticed because she just picked up like it never happened.

during a guitar part on GDW, stevie turned her back to the audience (i love when she does that). i'm not sure if she actually SAID something, or if she did something or what, but john mouthed "wow" to her. also, she trotted off to get her hat for GYOW. when she left the stage, john kinda put his finger up in the air, and made a circling motion to indicate "there she goes again" they shouldn't really be surprised by her leaving the stage at this point.

the beginning was terrible from my vantage point. SHN, the chain, dreams and rhiannon were all basically stevie-less with random moments of lori soaring through the speakers.

someone said she didn't dedicate landslide to anyone, but i was pretty sure she dedicated to columbus. she also said "i wrote this song in 1973, it's called landslide. take it in" wtf.

oh, during silver springs, it was changed from "and did you say that she loves you?" to "and did you say that you love her?"

sara was very intense. during the "i think i had met my match" and "i stayed home at night, all the time, i'd go anywhere, anywhere, ask me and i will be there" they were singing to each other pretty intently. i'm not saying this as a shipper (although i am LOL) but i just found it interesting because she's never really admitted that song was about him, but there they were.

something else that you're not able to see on the video of without you (i videoed it, but somehow lost it as i was frantically removing stuff from my phone to get more pics/vids) but when they sing "if i never knew, the likes of you, where would i be?" stevie kinda brings her hands up and drops them like a shrug, and smiles a huge smile. that song was the highlight of the night for me. the only time i've bawled listening to a damn fleetwood mac song