View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
One memorable night that Christine McVie rescued me from years of possible total embarrassment with her class & generosity.
Oh my God, chiliD..this is the most beatiful story I ever read. I wish I had the same luck, if only I was born at the right time, in the right place. Thanks for sharing it with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Ice
I've met her many times....in my dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I did more than meet her in my dreams
What the chances are for me? Since I live in Peru!
I always meet her too, in my dreams..it seems there's nothing else I can do since I live in Italy! Someone could say that this country is not so far away from England, that I could take a plane and go to visit her...but no. I'm not invited, so I don't go. I know very well where she lives, but even if I could afford taking a plane and spend some days in her little village for a short vacation, I'm not a stalker and I'm a grown woman, not someone who sleep in the bushes or climb the gates just to break into their idol's house. I love her too much and all I want is to respect her privacy. I don't wanna be one of those fans that made her say "I just want people to go away". Anyway, being a loser, even if I had a 5% chance to meet her, I'd be so shy that she'd go away even before I have the time to realize what has just happened.