View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
Oh, I wasn't meaning for it to sound harsh. It was more wondering "why bother" when the majority of people on here are NEVER going to agree with many of Elle's opinions, seems like a waste of effort.

Oh, I'm not saying you shouldn't post, just as I said wondering why put the effort it? I'm a Stevie solo fan more so than a Mac fan (but I still love the Mac and not just for Stevie's songs either!) and really not a Lindsey solo fan, so I don't post in the Lindsey section of the board because I know I'd never get on with the Lindsey solo fans as I cannot bare the majority of his solo stuff. I'm also not really a fan of the pre-Buckingham Nicks era Mac, aside from a few songs, so I don't post in their either.

I would have thought, not being a Fleetwood Mac fan, that a Fleetwood Mac message board wouldn't be of much interest to you.
So why don't you just stick to the SN board since that's what you're saying LB fans should do?

Why put in the effort? For a little variety? To show another point/side? Everyone doesn't always have to agree and great discussions come from differing opinions. If everyone felt the same what would be the point of a discussion board?