View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Senior Ledgie

There's always a way to get backstge at a coporate event
First, wear show blacks....
Go into the "employee only" doors....
Then just go into one of the doors from the service hallway to the ballroom - which is usually backstage somewhere.... Though, figuring out the maze could prove challenging....

If the show ( corporate event ) is heavy with security and has picture creds (that's usually for very high end pharma, very high end bank/finance or defense contract companies) the back stage doors are locked - but not very often...
The only place that is really checked for creds are at the doors from regular hallway access...
But 99% of gigs have creds... And the entertainment and/or awards night is usually the last night of the 5-7 day day show, so the crew will usually know who should be backstage at that point --- and LV is usually the worst trying to slip thru - everywhere else is easy....

I remember one of my first gigs 20 years ago was this remax show ( it's annual) however, they had no entertainment near SN! I'm also bummed cuz I'm flying out to LV tomorrow for some other corporate show tomorrow.... I would have totally tried to crash this one!

When you don't know what it is
But you can't get enough of it