View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Senior Ledgie

White album - Sugar Daddy.
What an utterly utterly appalling song. Embarrassingly woeful.

Rumours - Oh Daddy.
Easily the weakest song on the album. Also I would move Songbird to the end, or near it. The contrast between that and Go Your Own Way before it is too much, and almost kills the flow of the record halfway through.

Tusk - Nothing.
My favourite Mac album, I've listened to it so much I probably couldn't drop anything on it. Sure there are songs I'd probably skip depending on my mood on a particular day, but nevermind.

Mirage - Only Over You.
Never liked this song. The opening vocals are enough to annoy me. Also Empire State, that sounds like it should really have been on Law and Order instead of a Mac record....

Tango in the Night - Welcome to the Room...Sara
The song title alone sums up the whole song. Utterly appalling and devoid of imagination. When I See You Again is also quite poor. Family Man only survives because of the nice guitar work on it. And also because those 2 Stevie songs are far worse.

Say You Will - Silver Girl. I actually like the melody to this song. But the lyrics are just terrible. Yes, even worse than the lyrics to Family Man.

I'm not even going to attempt to comment on their live albums. There are so so much songs they could have released/performed instead of what we have, especially on the Live 1980 album. Personally I would rather a whole new Live album from that era released, instead of any more remasters.