View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I don't think it would be a 3 full days visit with her friends, maybe just and evening, and I think they may be free for few hours. So it does make sense to me.

We are assuming her travel is exclusively to visit M&J. I'm not sure about that. And according to the "she hates to fly!" theory, probably she is traveling for additional important reasons too.

And visiting the whole band (or at least Lindsey too) would imply recording intentions. Just Mick and John actually doesn't make me think she wants to record.

I think we are speculating too much, of course because we wish music with the 5 members lineup. It's like when Paul and John met in NYC in the 70s. Lot of legends, but nothing happened.
I thought I read somewhere that Christine was staying at Mick's house in Maui?

Who knows, maybe Stevie and Lindsey are invited to Hawaii as well, and that hasn't made the press. I am probably wrong, though... Christine might just be visiting with her 2 old friends while enjoying a tropical vacation at the same time.