View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It doesn't make me sad, Elle. I think people have other places where they are posting and having fun with each other and maybe that's where they need to be. If you think it is nitpicking because you said that there are people included in Vivfox's list who aren't LB fans and shouldn't be included by any stretch of the imagination and other people didn't like your remark and said so, then you're going to continue to get nitpicked and this place is not going to get any better for you.

I'm sorry you don't feel welcome, but I don't think that comment of yours was very welcoming. You've done a lot for the board, but I don't see it ever shaping up to be the kind of place you envision. Unfortunately, maybe this just isn't the place for either the most passionate SN fans or the most passionate LB fans. I don't think that's a sad thing. Just a thing.

Michele
oh wow, Michele, that's a downer post to wrap up the year.

and no, i was not the one who brought up nitpicking (plus that's what i'm apparently doing right now lol), and i think it as well as reprimanding was meant in more general terms than this small thread.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"