View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Love Lindsey's part of the interview! He is chatting like he chats to us! None of the usual know-by-heart babble! Funny and open and uninhibited! The Lindsey we know and love!
Yes! And in that MSN interview too! It's especially refreshing after the same, albeit endearing, speeches he's been giving for his past solo tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
hm, sounds like more rationalizations

he wouldn't have to work on them, he brought in Mitchell Froom to work on them!!

he was trying to make his songs in a way she would like (that worries me frankly!), recorded them in a key she could sing, how much more red carpet can he roll out?
Right! I mean, I'm sorry, I love Stevie, but the case is building against her in my opinion. She may have her own personal reasons for withholding, but we aren't privy to them. I understand her whole obsession with Dave Stewart, but surely she has enough songs to give both of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
LOL. Can you see this?

Lindsey: Dragging Froom in the studio door - "Ste-vie...look what I found... a producer!"

Stevie:
Yes, yes I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
^Now, I'm interested again. LOL!

So, the BN song couldn't be Without You, right? If it was a BN II song before they joined FM?
You just made me realize this...hmm interesting. And see! LB is back with some straight answers.
Love the interviewer: "I have a feeling this interview is going to get the tour canceled before it begins..." Seriously though, be careful kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yup, someone has to write the music to that poem discussing Kanye and Kim.

you know what? a radical thought - maybe LB, who apparently is already thinking like SN these days, can work with her on writing music to some of all those poems she has? you know, like Lennon and McCartney (like they would do on that island in Ireland she was talking about after SA? )

she could eat dinners with his family, they could do 7 songs in 7 days, and meanwhile reminisce happily about their beautiful houses and their long winding road.
that would be one very dysfunctional, crazy...wait, no that would be an amazing reality show! sort of like Survivor. Stevie gets to play Jeff Probst: "Lindsey, the tribe has spoken."