View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's always interesting to hear Stevie's "real" take on things several years after the fact. About the recording of SYW. That she and Lindsey weren't very happy with each other in 2003. That the "Unleashed" tour was really benign and them "playing the parts." Kinda makes you wonder what she'll be saying in a few years about In Your Dreams ;-)

Seriously though, hearing he say that about the Unleashed tour makes me somewhat happy, I guess. Other than Storms and hearing Stevie take part of the lead on Say You Love Me, there really wasn't much good about that tour. Stevie was rather dull, from what I remember (yes, I understand that she tones herself down a bit in FM, when the spotlight isn't hers to hog), and even the song that will follow me down as my favorite (Silver Springs) lacked that ooph and passion that MADE the song my favorite.

I really hope that she means what she says about this tour being different...about them wanting to do some different songs this time around. But then again, it's very much her style to have a big TALK when it comes to future projects...and then deliver the same old product again and again (specifically when it comes to live shows).

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84