View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I'm not sure.. At the Classic Albums- Making Rumours video, she said about Mick that he was a "little" daddy for a while, but now (1997) he is again a big daddy. That sounded to me like a complaint to him. Of course it's just my perception and can't relate it to The Chain boxset days, but it sounded that there were issues at some moment.
She was referring to Mick's drug addiction and how she pitied his pitiable state in the mid 80s when he was sleeping in someone's basement. Could be a complaint. I saw it more as her testament to the fact that he had found himself again and was even "bigger than ever."

Her complaints tend to surface as little jabs that betray a deeper current of feeling underneath. Such comments have usually been confined to Lindsey (particularly during the mid to late 80s) and then Bob Welch after the lawsuit. She has also made passive aggressive remarks about Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan--nothing outright volatile, more like hints and suggestions. I'm sure being on the other side of such remarks could be quite irritating.